Adv. Player Handbook
The hero with this Power can alter the attractive forces of gravity. This grants the hero one of the Power Stunts, and gives him the potential
to develop others as the campaign continues.
• Flight at Power rank -2CS speed
• Levitation at Power rank -1CS speed
• Levitation of others (other targets roll an Agility FEAT to avoid the effects) at -1CS speed
• Reduction of weight (not mass) by Power rank (will offset gain in mass from Density manipulation, and target may be slammed on any hit)
• Increase of weight, acting as an added load of Power rank weight on the target (Strength FEAT rolls to move)
This Power lasts as long as the hero concentrates (if the Power is inborn) or 5 rounds (if Power is result of technology or spell). Any break in concentration results in immediate negation of the effect.
Ultimate Powers Book EC11
The hero can control gravity, the force that attracts all particles to all other particles. Gravity always exists wherever there is tangible matter. (in dimensions composed entirely of energy, though, gravity is optional.) The hero doesn't really generate gravity; he simply changes the Intensity of what's already there. He can increase or decrease the Intensity of gravity by his Power rank number. This effect may be centered on himself or projected onto a target. This permit him to develop a variety of Power stunts:
• Changing the direction of gravity.
• Creating artificial gravity in a normally weightless situation.
• Launching targets into space by reducing their weight to zero and letting the Earth's revolution fling them upward.
• Levitation at -1CS speed; this can be done to the hero himself or a target.
• Incapacitating a foe by suddenly, drastically increasing his weight beyond his Strength's capacity to move.
• Forcing aircraft to land by increasing their weight beyond their engines' lift potential.
• Sinking ships by making their weight exceed their buoyancy.
• Forming large asteroids by coalescing spacial debris.
The gravity remains altered for as long as the Power functions. After cessation, gravity returns to normal.